On separation from the royal family, Prince Harry said, 'there was no other choice' - VD

Page Nav

HIDE

Grid Style

GRID_STYLE

Post/Page

Weather Location

Breaking News:

latest

On separation from the royal family, Prince Harry said, 'there was no other choice'

After the signing of the agreement, expressed grief over the entire development.  He said that he had no other option left.  Under the deal, he and his wife Megan Merkel would have to relinquish their royal titles to His Royal H…





After the signing of the agreement, expressed grief over the entire development.  He said that he had no other option left.  Under the deal, he and his wife Megan Merkel would have to relinquish their royal titles to His Royal Highness and Her Royal Highness (HRH).  With this, they will no longer be able to use public funds to perform their duties.  Harry is also saddened by this whole event because he had no idea of ​​the way things would go.
 Harry expressed grief after leaving the royal post, according to BBC news, Harry said that he and Megan were excited and optimistic that they would be able to serve here.  After this historic agreement, Harry said in his first statement, "I am deeply saddened because of the reasons that things have arrived here." During an event in London, he told reporters, "We hoped that we the Queen,  Will continue to serve the Commonwealth and my military union, but without public funds .. Unfortunately, this is not possible.  I accepted it knowing that it would not change who I am or as much as I am committed. '

 Harry-Megan will take responsibility until the new agreement is implemented
 Harry said that he and Megan really had no choice but to move forward with hope.  He said, "We are moving forward with hope .... thanks for daring me to take this step." Harry wanted to make it clear that he and Megan were not running, CNN reported.  He said, 'I have been born here and it is a matter of pride to serve my country and the Queen.  Britain is my home and a place I love and it will never change. '

No comments