Security forces in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district stopped before a major car bomb attack took place. The car, which was stopped by the security forces, had more than 20 kg IED in it, which could lead to a fatal attack. Police said that on getting information about the car with fake registration number, the vehicle stopped at the check point on Thursday morning, but the car speeded up and the barricades broke.
Army, CRPF and Jammu and Kashmir Police thwarted the conspiracy to carry out a car bomb in Ayanagund in Rajpora, Pulwama. According to the information, the security forces came to know about 4-5 days ago that an IED has been kept in a car. It was learned from intelligence sources that the intention of the terrorists was to carry out a suicide bombing on the convoys of the security forces by blasting the car bomb.
Police Inspector General Vijay Kumar said, "Security forces opened fire, but the driver escaped. However, he left the car full of IEDs. "He further said," We had received intelligence about the possible attack. We were looking for a vehicle with the IED since yesterday.
The car with the IED was later destroyed by the bomb disposal squad. Some houses in the area were damaged due to the massive explosion. The officer said that it was a joint operation with the army, police and paramilitary forces.
In February last year, 40 CRPF personnel were killed in the suicide IED attack in this district. After which India entered Pakistan and destroyed many camps of terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammad with bombs.
There have been several terrorist attacks in Jammu and Kashmir in the last two months, in which 30 soldiers, including officers, lost their lives. However, 38 militants were killed by the security forces during this period.
Militant Riyaz Naiku, a terrorist of the terrorist organization Hizbul Mujahideen, who was on the list of Most Wanted in Kashmir earlier this month in Pulwama, was killed by the security forces during the encounter.

No comments